Our Guild Bank mentioned here currently has about 150 million rupees from the duration we owned m1.
It also has the following items available:
- an extensive collection of beltsets (pretty much every item for every beltset at least once)
- some primal/careful/frantic gears for different classes to get people started on new alts (not much so far)
- a mid-sized collection of rapid gears (most of it r7 t1-t3 temple set items I got dropped on farming Ilrois)
- a stack of pretty much every relevant polished soulstone (no pierce/ignore/blockdef ones)
- level 140 movement speed / critpower / vitality soulstones
- an assortment of level 20-120 soulstones of varying rarity (with a tendency to combine non-epics in stacks of 10)
- a small collection of basic teardrop soulstones [see below]
- some r7 defense cubes to enchant excessive gears at some point and offer better starting gears to new toons
- one small quilted bag (the rest is used by the banks toons)
- some basic lootpets (non-boss ones from login events and coupons mostly)
- a few r7 t2 temple set devouring/ruthless items, including a +8 mage armor with stones ranging from 140 epic to teardrops socketed in them
- primal/frantic/decisive boar’s rings
- careful/frantic/intense/decisive ghost’s rings
- some blue- and red pixies low staged
- lots of skillcards for lots of classes, many +3 and higher
- stuff I forgot or just missed out on when writing the list
- … whatever any of you decide to donate to it or give in exchange for what you take?
The biggest share of the current content of the guild bank account comes from me (Alex) donating it. Hopefully over time I will be able to instead say “us” at this point and have to many names involved to list them here.
Essentially, if you don’t need it, feel to lazy to sell it and don’t need the essences from dismantling it either, feel free to trade it to the bank. Of course useful gear will be appreciated much more than pure dismantle- and durafood.
And then taking things from the bank is best for all, when you are giving something of equal, comparable or higher value in return for the items you get.
Also While this approach may not be the standard one, we won’t distribute dungeon money, but will instead try to use it to buy things that will be needed by guild members on a regular basis for making alts, changing gearsets/rebirthing or improving on their equipments, which will then be distributed on a per-need-basis.
A possible approach to distribution of items from the guild bank.
Just ask for it, but do it properly.
If there is an item in the guild bank you believe should go to you, because you either need it or believe you can give something of appropriate value in return, even in case you just really want to have something, you write a request for the item(s) in question that should contain the following information:
– item(s) you want
– reason why you want said item(s)
– item(s) or rupees you are willing to give in return for it
Obviously selling the stuff off on the auction house right away is not considered a valid reason for giving you anything at all.
And of course you can always pm me, gavriil, toothy or inso ingame and just ask for an item there – but even then you will be expected to post a pro-forma-request here for everyone to see, in order to discourage misuse of guild resources.
- If you are poor and just returned from getting hacked, free primal gears won’t be an issue, but when fortuna shines on you again, don’t forget who helped you get back on your feet and consider donating what you can spare so other guildies in trouble will have the same kind of support.
- For every (rare/polished) soulstone you take, consider donating 1-10m cash as a token of appreciation for the service. It’s probably nowhere near what you’d pay on buying them and will be another step for us to grow in strength.
- The same obviously is appreciated on gears taken from the bank, especially when you can’t afford any donations of an appropriate value for the item taken.
- Teardrops will only be given out in exchange for other teardrops. P.Pierce and P.ignore teardrops do not count (and you can have them for free if there are any, too). For Teardrop Guardian Stones 2 other stones should be donated to reflect the ratio of availability. For Teardrop blur- or annihilation stones, if the bank happens to get some, just go with the standard procedure and make an offer you consider fair on the guild and affordable for you.
Where to request?
I will sooner or later add a better request system to the site – for now just post your requests as comment to this post.
I don’t like what you’re doing and know how to make it better (or maybe just want to tell you how much you rock)
Feel free to post suggestions for improvement, random opinions and emotional statements on having a system like this or even reasons why we should do something else entirely as comments to this post.